The full meaning of the BSNL is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. And You can also check internet data balance, main balance check code, data balance validity, and expiry date. You can use three ways to check account balance and validity. Firstly way is to use USSD codes to check bsnl internet and Talktime. Secondly, the way is to send an SMS shortcode. And another way is to use My BSNL App. You can also check your main BSNL Balance and validity. To dial *123# from your BSNL mobile number or dial 123 to check your main balance on the IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
BSNL SIM number USSD Code details
i provide USSD codes of BSNL SIM for bsnl data balance check and BSNL Prepaid recharge through BSNL App.
- To Check BSNL SIM mobile number Balance & Validity = Dial *123*1#
- Check BSNL SIM mobile number Minutes Balance = Dial *123*2#
- To Check BSNL SIM mobile number SMS Balance = Dial *123*1# and also *123*5# or *125#
- Check BSNL SIM mobile number GPRS Data Balance = Dial *123*10#
- To Check BSNL SIM mobile number Network Call = Dial *123*5#
- Know BSNL SIM mobile number Video Call Balance = Dial *123*9#
- To Check BSNL SIM mobile number GPRS Pack Balance = Dial *123*8#
- Check BSNL SIM mobile number SMS Balance Enquiry = Dial *125#
- To Check BSNL SIM mobile number the Last Call Charges Details = Dial *102#
- Check BSNL SIM mobile number Voice pack info = Dial *126#
- Know BSNL SIM mobile number data Balance Enquiry = Dial *234#
- To Check BSNL SIM mobile number Local Network Call = Dial *123*6#
How to find BSNL SIM mobile number through BSNL App and USSD Code
You can choose my two ways to check your BSNL SIM mobile number. the first way is to use My BSNL App in which you show many options and you can check your number. And any other details like balance, data, validity, and expiry date of your plan. Another way is to use the BSNL SIM service network provides code to check your BSNL SIM number. And later you can use BSNL USSD codes. which knows your 10 digits mobile BSNL SIM number. You go to the number dialer pad and dial this USSD code to check your number. This Code is *222# and also code *888# further code *1# OR *785# OR *555#. Most of the people have not sufficient mobile calling balances they also use BSNL mobile Talktime emergency loans.
You can Checkout- check Vodafone balance, validity, data, and more details.
1. How to check BSNL Balance & Validity
You can also know about your balance and validity details of your plan. BSNL SIM service network operator provides many USSD Check code to know your BSNL SIM details. And you can also use My BSNL App to know your plan details or also know about the main balance. Most of the people have no Talktime balance they loan from BSNL service emergency advance. This USSD code is to know the balance and validity is Dial *123*1#.
2. How to Know the BSNL SIM SMS Balance and also Local Minute Pack
You can know your BSNL SIM SMS Balance and also Local Minute Pack in two ways. Firstly way is to use the USSD code which is *123*1# and also *123*5# or *125# for SIM SMS Balance. And another USSD Code is *123*2# for the Local Minute Pack. And secondly, the way is two use My BSNL app to know SMS Balance.
3. How to check the BSNL GPRS Data Balance and Last Call Charges Details
You can know your BSNL SIM GPRS Data Balance and also Last Call Charges in two ways. Firstly way is to use the USSD code which is *123*8# for SIM GPRS Data Balance. And another USSD Code is *102# for the Last Call Charges. And secondly, the way is two use My BSNL app to know Last Call Charges details.
You can visit this Post- Jio balance, validity, main balance, and details.